And some technology mistakes to avoid
NOTE: SUPER EARLYBIRD PRICE UNTIL NOV 23rd – ONLY $9 !!!!!! LIMITED SEATING AT THIS PRICE! SIGN UP NOW!
How to get more from your technology investment today… these tips will save you time AND money (assuming you value your time!)
Actually, there more than 50 great tips in the Webinar but I stopped counting at 50!
Tips you can put to use immediately:
- Microsoft Office tips (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Web Browser Tips (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome)
- Speed up Microsoft Windows
- Tips to Speed up your PC (extend the useful life)
- E-mail Do’s and Don’ts (Yes!, it matters!)
- Getting more traffic to your Website
- Free Stuff You can Use (Web Content, Software, etc)
- Speed up your PC (prolong it’s useful life)
- Web Site Strategy Tips
- Digital Camera Selection and Use
- Tips to Save Money on Technology Purchases
Learn how to go make your technology work FOR you!
Tips for ALL level of user experience.
Tips & tricks you really need to know! Tips for notebook users, security issues, productivity tips, fixes for common annoyances, customize settings for your needs. Increase productivity and reduce cost of down time! Class workbook included. Students have rated this as a fun & worthwhile class!
Location: Sitting at your computer -(it’s a Webinar!)
Date: Monday, November 28th, 2011
Time: 11:00 – 1:00 PM (Pacific – West Coast / check for your local time)
Grab a beverage/snack and come ready to feed your brain!
Tuition: Only $39 (SUPER EARLYbird special ONLY $9 – must register by Wednesday, Nov 23rd)
Master Instructor: Mark Burrell, Tech Guru, Consultant, Computer College Instructor, 29 year technology training veteran! Mark is a frequent and popular guest speaker to organizations nation wide. In his humorous and non-technical manner, he’ll share his practical and proven methods to increase productivity and profits through automation.
“He’s a GREAT instructor…”