Photoshop Elements – Quick Start Tips & Tricks
(Four hour Webinar presented in two 2-hour sessions)
Note this class will show Photoshop Elements but also reference other free options to edit your images – what you learn will be techniques and strategies that you can use in other software if you choose to do so)
Earlybird Bonus Graphics Package Included (Expires Saturday, April 6th!)
Sign Up Now! Graphics Bonus Bundle Expires in:
Create custom graphics to enhance your website, brochures and marketing materials:
Sample Facebook Timeline Cover created in workshop:
- Presented step-by-step; advanced tips made easy for novices.
- Step-by-step training for the most popular and practical features – things you’ll REALLY use!
- You’ll be able to edit your digital photos and create graphics with ease!
- Great tips for Business & Personal Photos & Images for Websites, Blogs, PowerPoint Presentations, Brochures and Client Gifts!
Here’s What You’ll Learn in this Class:
|HERE IS ONE WORKSHOP EXERCISE EXAMPLE|
|BEFORE – ORIGINAL PHOTO:
Landscaper was replacing lawn.
| AFTER PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS EDIT:
* Cleaned-up driveway!
* Lawn installed digitally!
* Landscaper removed from left side!
|Learn to create special effects for your text for headlines and flyers:|
- How to navigate the Photoshop Elements interface like a pro.
- How to load your workspace to search through thousands of pictures in just seconds!
- Learn the Guided, Quick, and Full Edit modes – and when to use them.
- Learn instant shortcuts for all the major tools and techniques that will save you hours.
- Digital photo editing for for real estate and other uses
- How to combine multiple photos into beautiful pieces of art in a few simple and easy steps.
- How to create banners and images for your Website, blog and document and brochures.
- Monetize your site with graphic banners/ads from affiliates and local businesses
- How to create and insert high-impact text into your photos.
- How to bring to life dull, old looking photos so they look like they were taken by a professional photographer—with only a few clicks!
- Remove red-eye and other flaws quickly and easily.
- Re-size images to fit your project, then publish to the web, share with friends, blow up or shrink your photos for printing, distributing, and more!
- Crop images to remove all the excess and showcase just the most import parts you want!
- Remove all the unsightly blemishes, wrinkles, lines, objects, etc.
- How to make a panorama - photograph entire scenic views, and combine the images with this amazing and powerful tool.
- How to instantly enhance and transform your photos with the same special effects that the pros use! Simple, “Push-button” effects for shadows, motion blur, and much more! This is some of the most impressive stuff you can do with Elements, and it’ll take just minutes to master once you learn how to apply it.
- How to never fear making mistakes again. I’ll show you how to manage every edit and change you make to your photos, and how to instantly undo your errors as if they’d never happened! You can finally just play around, and have fun, without worry!
- How to instantly align your images so they’re ready and perfect for printing, collages, and publishing to the web! Use as many photos as you want in your creations. This is so fun and makes organizing multiple images easy!
- How to add “Layers” to your photos. Imagine simply combining multiple images and effects like adding layers to a cake—until you’ve made the perfect photo!
- How to pick the best file type for your images – JPEGs, GIFs, BMPs, TIFFs, PSDs – which one to use and why.
- How to create and save files for the Web with the fastest load times and best quality.
- How to use special effects for maximum impact.
- Remove objects from your pictures and make it seem as though they were never there!
- Expertly removed unwanted objects from the background.
- Remove unwanted blemishes, moles and spots with just a few clicks of your mouse.
- Bonus: professional Photoshop (PSD) graphics you can edit with skills you’ll learn in class
- Sessions are recorded and password access provided to registered students.
- ALL OF THIS IN AN EASY TO UNDERSTAND, NON-GEEKY TRAINING CLASS!!!!
Webinar: 4 hours (two 2-hours sessions – includes Elements Quick Start Guide Course Workbook)
Date: Wednesday, April 10th, 2013 (Part 1)
Date: Wednesday, April 17th, 2013 (Part 2)
Time (both sessions): 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM (Pacific)
Tuition: Only $149 (Other classes like this go for $250 or more!)
EARLYBIRD DISCOUNT EXPIRES SATURDAY, APRIL 6th! – ONLY $59
Sign Up NOW!!