Learn How to Podcast!
- Learn how easy it is – anyone can do it
- It’s inexpensive (mostly free) to create a professional podcast
- Includes step-by-step workbook
- Includes professional audio clips for your podcasts!
Have your first podcast online same day after class!
A podcast can be a powerful way to enhance your Website content to increase traffic. This workshop will teach you how to do it step-by-step. You don’t need to be a techie – many successful podcasters have minimal computer skills. This class will teach you what you need to know to have your own podcast online quickly. And you can create podcasts for FREE!!!
Learn the basics you need to start your own podcast and integrate it into your site immediately!
Podcasting from WordPress is a great way to increase traffic to your Website, generate return visitors and grow your authority to your marketplace. There are many ways to do it and we’ll help you find the way that best works for your needs.
Turn your business or personal website into a broadcast machine! (Or just make it more interesting by adding sound – it’s easy and a powerful tool to engage your Website visitors.
- Podcasting explained
- Benefits of podcasting
- Best ways to integrate podcasting with WordPress
- Tools you can use to start podcasting
- Free software tools to use
- Software choices (free and commercial)
- How to script your podcast – samples included
- How to record
- How to edit
- How to add a professional intro/outro to your podcasts
- How to add podcasts to your WordPress website
- How to monetize your blog (yes, you CAN make money!)
- Distributing (syndicating) your podcasts
- Different options for hosting your podcast
- How to submit to iTunes and other sites
INCLUDES free professional audio tracks to enhance your podcasts
Location: Sitting at your computer -(it’s a Webinar!)
Date: Thursday, March 12th, 2015
Time: 1:00 – 3:00 PM (Pacific – West Coast / check for your local time)
Grab a lunch/beverage and come ready to feed your brain!
Tuition: Only $129
(SUPER EARLYbird special ONLY $49 – must register by Friday, February 27th, 2015)